Rough Top Conveyor Belt
Rough top conveyor belt is used for transporting light weight goods, such as sacks, boxes and parcels, on inclined surface at angles of maximal 35 degree.
Features and Benefits
- The top cover is made of wear-resistant rubber with a non-slip surface. It has cushioning effect, mollifies and absorbs vibrations and impacts given on transported materials and simultaneously prevents slippings.
- Available with bottom cover or bare back for slider bed applications.
- Although it depends on the transported materials, transportation at inclination angles 25 ~ 30 is feasible.
- 2or 3 ply construction with cut edges and carcass of EP fabric.
- The surface texture resists the tendency for the material to roll back down the conveyor.
|Edge||No. of ply||Top cover||Bottom cover|
|C/E||2||1/8″ (3.2 mm)||1/16″ (1.6 mm)|
|C/E||2||1/8″ (3.2 mm)||Bare back|
|C/E||3||1/8″ (3.2 mm)||1/16″ (1.6 mm)|
|C/E||3||1/8″ (3.2 mm)||Bare back|