Heat Resistant Conveyor Belt
Heat Resistant Conveyor Belt mainly used for high temperature materials, such as casting and sinker , hot coke , cement clinker.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for conveying hot material like powder or clump materials at high temperature.
- Ideal for conveying sintered ores, cokes, soda ash, chemical fertilizer, slag and foundry.
- It can resist high temperature.
- The rubber compound used in the cover have been designed to avoid premature aging due to contact with any source of heat.
- Heat resistant conveyor belt can be divided into three types according to working temperature range: I =100°C, Ⅱ=125°C, Ⅲ=150°C ,Ⅳ=175°
|Hardness||Difference before and after aging (IRHD)||20||±20|
|Maximum value after aging (IRHD)||85|
|Tensile Strength||Change rate of property % ≤||25||30||40|
|Minimum value after aging /Mpa||12||10||5|
|Breaking Elongation||Change rate of property % ≤||50||55|
|Minimum value after aging %||200||180|
High Temperature Resistant Conveyor Belts
- The belt carcass of this product is EP fabric of high modulus, low shrink, and high breaking tensile strength.
- Cover rubber of this product uses EPDM rubber or chlorobutadiene rubber that has very good high temperature resistance.
- The belt is made with extra care after mixing rubber with high temperature resistant materials, assembling and vulcanizing.
- The belt can bear 250°C even 500°C high temperature for a short time.
- It is suitable for use in cement, metallurgical and steel industry.