Chemical Resistant Conveyor Belt
Chemical resistant conveyor belt are suitable for chemical plant, paper mill, fertilizer plant, mine, port and other environment with acid & alkali material.
Features and Benefits
- Have Superior chemicals and corrosion resistant properties .
- Having superior elasticity as well as small elongation at rated load.
- Have superior adhesion, flexibility as well as trough ability.
- Resistant to most chemicals including chlorinated compounds, acids & bases, coolant oils.
- Use of cotton, polyester-cotton, nylon and other material based belt cores that adds to the durability factor as well as resistance from chemical
|Item||Tensile Strength /Mpa =||Elongation at break /% =||Abrasion /mm3 =||Hardness /(o)+10-5||Ozone deterioration|
|Cover||Physical property||Before aging||14||400||250||60||No cracks|
|Acid and alkali resistance||Class||Soak liquid||Density||Soak conditions||Change rate before and after soak|
|℃ x h||Swelling rate||Change rate of tensile strength|
|A1||HCL||18%||50oC x 96h||0.1||-0.1|
|A2||H2SO4||50%||50oC x 96h||0.1||-0.1|
|A3||NaOH||48%||50oC x 96h||0.1||-0.1|