Anti-tear Steel Cord Conveyor Belt
Anti-tear steel cord conveyor belts are especially designed to transport hard and sharp materials,to prevent foreign sharp materials entering the belt or prevent tearing the entire belt at longitudinal direction when the sharp materials are inserted into the belt.
Features and Benefits
- Anti-tear steel cord conveyor belts are especially suitable for conditions where low elongation,cut and tear resistance are required.
- One or two plies of anti-tear steel mesh are inserted between top cover and skim rubber,also between bottom cover and skim rubber.
- Available cover rubber compounds including -50℃ to 300℃,fire resistant,oil and abrasion resistant
- Excellent to deal with hard and sharp materials falling from heights
- The belt has excellent anti-tearing performance, impact resistance, high-temperature firing resistance, high anti-tearing performance, and excellent trough ability and fatigue resistance; and gel can be completely permeated into the belt.
|Specification||Weight||Pitch of weft||Thickness||Diameter||Breaking strength||Elongation at break|