DailyPay could be the pioneer in supplying workers access that is real-time acquired wages daily, across all companies. With DailyPay, employees will pay bills on time for you avoid belated costs and loans that are payday. Many enterprise and midcap organizations, including Berkshire Hathaway, Adecco, Burger King etc., have stated that DailyPay has enhanced worker engagement, satisfaction and retention. The organization has gained traction over the past couple of years and has now been recognized for the technology that is revolutionary and – among which, HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, SPEED “Best in Show Award” Winner, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and 50 NYC Startups to look at. DailyPay is supported by leading investment capital organizations and world-class strategic investors; and now we are lighting the road to security that is financial.
DailyPay is looking for a Marketing Project Manager that will be handling advertising jobs and promotions. This person reports right to the Director of advertising and can make sure tasks are running efficiently, coordinate with project stakeholders, and efficiently plan deliverables until execution. This will be a hands-on, collaborative part with a distinctive chance to lead advertising initiatives in just a quickly scaling business.
As an advertising task manager you shall result in:
- Result in overseeing and managing assigned advertising tasks and campaigns across Brand, Digital, Product advertising
- Make sure that jobs are operating efficiently; generate, manage tasks, and execution of advertising initiatives
- Coordinate with task stakeholders to make certain preparation and collaboration throughout the entire bad credit installment loans task life-cycle
- Effortlessly and effortlessly plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) predicated on range of work and project objectives
- Regularly handle interior expectations on practical timelines for distribution considering general resources available
- Earnestly monitor project dangers and scope to foresee/identify possible dilemmas and proactively recognize answers to address them ahead of time
- Lead all task meetings and drive teams toward prompt conclusion of task milestones and stages
- Are accountable to the Director of Marketing to optimize current procedures and tools which will increase effectiveness
- Help in the coordination and handling of all task preparing meetings for the task life-cycle: preparing agendas, circulating key papers, note using, and meeting ups that are follow