|Memorial Day, Might 25, 2020||Closed|
|Noticed Independence Day, July 3, 2020 Labor that is closed Day September 7, 2020||Shut|
|Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2020||Shut|
|Xmas Day, December 25, 2020||Closed|
Denver Public wellness provides numerous methods to purchase a delivery certification or death certificate including online, in individual, by phone or by mail. We are centrally-located and offer quick and easy access if you live near Denver and want to visit our office.
We are here to help whether you are looking to order a new birth certificate, a birth certificate replacement, or a copy of a birth certificate or death certificate.
We issue the after documents:
- Certified delivery certificates for the continuing state of Colorado from 1905 – present.
- Certified death certificates for Denver County from 1964 – present.
Who is able to purchase a delivery or death certification?
- The individual called regarding the birth record, with authorized kinds of recognition. (Espanol).
- Users of the family that is immediate with necessary evidence of relationship. To show your relationship, we accept:
- Birth certificates.
- Wedding certificates.
- Court-approved guardianship documents.
- Appropriate representatives of the named above.
How to purchase:
It is possible to purchase certificates online, over the telephone, in individual or by mail.
If you wish to purchase a delivery or death certification in individual, please check us out at 120 W. Fifth Ave., Denver, CO 80204. You shall be asked to accomplish an application, also to provide your overall license, state identification, passport or any other as a type of accepted recognition. (Espanol).