Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay for required and critical repairs. Our objective would be to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for people with physical disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce energy expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and home that is critical and tiny funds to low-income individuals with disabilities to create their domiciles more available. Loans and funds now available and limits that are income down the page.
Fill in an inquiry to learn if you should be qualified!
For low-income individuals with real disabilities to boost access and safety (some renters may possibly not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Repair Loans
When you have other quesitons, e-mail us or call 503-655-8591.
How exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This system provides loans that are low-interest funds to aid property owners in Clackamas County repair their domiciles and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to have house fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete a on-line inquiry or phone our workplace for help. You may be eligible we will add you to the waiting list if it appears. Whenever capital can be acquired, we shall give you a page. Then apply if you are still interested, you may.
- We are going to review your determine and application eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your premises to ascertain just what repairs are essential. Safety and health products certainly are a concern.
- You shall request bids from contractors of thepaydayloanstore.com/payday-loans-tx the option. A listing of interested contractors can be acquired for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor will help you through the entire construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and qualified tenants) with real disabilities might be qualified to receive a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the price of enhancing access and security. Read more